Your light and love is missed by those who loved you.
I found an old photograph
and saw your smile.
As I feel your presence anew,
I am filled with warmth
and my heart remembers love.
I read an old card
sent many years ago
during a time of turmoil and confusion.
The soothing words written then
still caress my spirit
and bring me peace. Continue reading
Author InfoAbigirl Chimuriwo
- Book Cafe Grand Opening Weekend – Fri 16 & Sat 17 March 2012
- See you at the Bang Bang Comedy Club
- Should the dead rise up to take care of business in Zimbabwe?
- Two Big Winners at NAMA 2012
- Sing Your Way to Paris 2012
- Chiwoniso Maraire and Victor Kunonga at Adam Chisvo tribute show
- Masquerade party to invade Numero Uno
- And the poets gather for Julius
- Here are the NAMA 2012 Nominees
- National Arts Merit Awards NAMA Selection Criteria
- Michelle Nativel said Pls may u email me or post the phone number for NA...
- wadzi said Ko this article...ikutara nezve"parking" here? Lol...
- schminken said OBVIOUSLY!!!! No questions asked!!!!
- Maina said When does this happen? Would love to attend.
- Nonsi K. said We should SO have a NEW FARMER's MARKET. New farme...
- Finx said Heh heh!
- Daniel said Yes, love Teurai and the work she has done.
- Rudo Nyangulu (@RudoNyangulu) said In all fairness Zimbabwean women have become just...
- Zimbabwe State House: Another Lions' Den - ZimEye Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe hold Malawi to 1-1 friendly draw: Ngalande in top form - Nyasa Times
- Zimbabwe reporters prepare for elections - Eyewitness News
- I'm No Celeb - Dananai - AllAfrica.com
- Why PM Dislikes Chinese VP's Visit - AllAfrica.com
- AU Snubs Tsvangirai - AllAfrica.com
- Man of God Promises to Deliver Zimbabwe - AllAfrica.com
- Facebook character stirs up Zimbabwe politics - BBC News
- Zimbabwe Activist: Prisoners Denied AIDS Drugs - ABC News
- Mugabes under the spotlight – Zimbabwe's first family filmed at home - The Guardian