I went for a walk in the city today as its always good to stretch ones legs from time to time.
As I walked along union avenue (or new name) passed Zambia House, I reminisced on days gone by when the big old flea-market was housed a few doors down. Continue reading
Author InfoNyasi Ncube
- Book Cafe Grand Opening Weekend – Fri 16 & Sat 17 March 2012
- See you at the Bang Bang Comedy Club
- Should the dead rise up to take care of business in Zimbabwe?
- Two Big Winners at NAMA 2012
- Sing Your Way to Paris 2012
- Chiwoniso Maraire and Victor Kunonga at Adam Chisvo tribute show
- Masquerade party to invade Numero Uno
- And the poets gather for Julius
- Here are the NAMA 2012 Nominees
- National Arts Merit Awards NAMA Selection Criteria
- Michelle Nativel said Pls may u email me or post the phone number for NA...
- wadzi said Ko this article...ikutara nezve"parking" here? Lol...
- schminken said OBVIOUSLY!!!! No questions asked!!!!
- Maina said When does this happen? Would love to attend.
- Nonsi K. said We should SO have a NEW FARMER's MARKET. New farme...
- Finx said Heh heh!
- Daniel said Yes, love Teurai and the work she has done.
- Rudo Nyangulu (@RudoNyangulu) said In all fairness Zimbabwean women have become just...
- Zimbabwe: exchange plans IPO to draw in foreign investors - Financial Times (blog)
- Chicken Inn Punished - AllAfrica.com
- Mining in Zimbabwe: Where to from here? - New Zimbabwe.com
- Mugabe signs Zimbabwe's new constitution into law - Arab News
- Ten more years of Mugabe? President of Zimbabwe, 89, signs new constitution ... - Daily Mail
- Zimbabwe cops detained for attending PM party rally - Capital FM Kenya
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe signs new constitution - Aljazeera.com
- Mugabe Signs Off on Zimbabwe Constitution Paving Way for Vote - Bloomberg
- Zimbabwe's new constitution signed into law - RTE.ie
- Mugabe Signs New Zimbabwe Constitution Into Law - Voice of America