At approximately 02:30am on the morning of December 18, I was driving home from a party in the Harare suburb of Borrowdale when I noticed that a lorry had crashed into the Nehanda heritage tree. Situated at the corner of Sam Nujoma and Josiah Tongogara Avenue in the Avenues area of Harare, the mystical tree came into the public eye last Wednesday, on the 7th of December, when it fell after being accidentally bumped by a city council truck that was resurfacing the road. Continue reading
- Book Cafe Grand Opening Weekend – Fri 16 & Sat 17 March 2012
- See you at the Bang Bang Comedy Club
- Should the dead rise up to take care of business in Zimbabwe?
- Two Big Winners at NAMA 2012
- Sing Your Way to Paris 2012
- Chiwoniso Maraire and Victor Kunonga at Adam Chisvo tribute show
- Masquerade party to invade Numero Uno
- And the poets gather for Julius
- Here are the NAMA 2012 Nominees
- National Arts Merit Awards NAMA Selection Criteria
- Michelle Nativel said Pls may u email me or post the phone number for NA...
- wadzi said Ko this article...ikutara nezve"parking" here? Lol...
- schminken said OBVIOUSLY!!!! No questions asked!!!!
- Maina said When does this happen? Would love to attend.
- Nonsi K. said We should SO have a NEW FARMER's MARKET. New farme...
- Finx said Heh heh!
- Daniel said Yes, love Teurai and the work she has done.
- Rudo Nyangulu (@RudoNyangulu) said In all fairness Zimbabwean women have become just...
- Zimbabwe State House: Another Lions' Den - ZimEye Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe hold Malawi to 1-1 friendly draw: Ngalande in top form - Nyasa Times
- Zimbabwe reporters prepare for elections - Eyewitness News
- I'm No Celeb - Dananai - AllAfrica.com
- Why PM Dislikes Chinese VP's Visit - AllAfrica.com
- AU Snubs Tsvangirai - AllAfrica.com
- Man of God Promises to Deliver Zimbabwe - AllAfrica.com
- Facebook character stirs up Zimbabwe politics - BBC News
- Zimbabwe Activist: Prisoners Denied AIDS Drugs - ABC News
- Mugabes under the spotlight – Zimbabwe's first family filmed at home - The Guardian