There is not much point for a writer to write when he does not feel a fire in his belly. My return to writing was somewhat precipitated by an article in a South African weekly presumably commemorating the legendary Bob Marley in the month of his death. Captioned “a rebel tamed”, the basic theme of the article was that by virtue of his music’s “ubiquity”, i.e. mass appeal Bob Marley has become ‘tamed’ ! Continue reading
- Book Cafe Grand Opening Weekend – Fri 16 & Sat 17 March 2012
- See you at the Bang Bang Comedy Club
- Should the dead rise up to take care of business in Zimbabwe?
- Two Big Winners at NAMA 2012
- Sing Your Way to Paris 2012
- Chiwoniso Maraire and Victor Kunonga at Adam Chisvo tribute show
- Masquerade party to invade Numero Uno
- And the poets gather for Julius
- Here are the NAMA 2012 Nominees
- National Arts Merit Awards NAMA Selection Criteria
- Michelle Nativel said Pls may u email me or post the phone number for NA...
- wadzi said Ko this article...ikutara nezve"parking" here? Lol...
- schminken said OBVIOUSLY!!!! No questions asked!!!!
- Maina said When does this happen? Would love to attend.
- Nonsi K. said We should SO have a NEW FARMER's MARKET. New farme...
- Finx said Heh heh!
- Daniel said Yes, love Teurai and the work she has done.
- Rudo Nyangulu (@RudoNyangulu) said In all fairness Zimbabwean women have become just...
- China Vice-Premier Arrives in Zimbabwe - ABC News
- Death in Zimbabwe Results in Unusual US Charge - ABC News
- Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Plans IPO as Index Rallies 38% - Bloomberg
- Supreme Court to Hear Petition On Election Date On Thursday - AllAfrica.com
- Mining Firms to Engage Govt - AllAfrica.com
- Zimbabwe: Tsvangirai promises salary hikes ahead of polls - The Africa Report
- MLF Threatens Military Action on Britan over Zimbabwe - ZimEye Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe sends 12 triathletes to Morocco - NewsDay
- Kurasha Appointed Distance Education Ambassador - AllAfrica.com
- Zimbabwe cracks down on the oldest profession - Aljazeera.com