This play premiered on 21 June 2011 at Theatre in the Park to a packed, standing room only audience. The story tackles the old issue of prostitution and why women get into it. On the night we saw a trio of extremely talented, energetic actresses who were rather let down by a poorly written and constructed script which undoubtedly had everything going for it but for the immaturity and ineptitude of the writing. That Rooftop and in particular Daves Guzha plucked for this script would seem to suggest an unusual and uncharacteristic lapse of judgement. Continue reading
- Book Cafe Grand Opening Weekend – Fri 16 & Sat 17 March 2012
- See you at the Bang Bang Comedy Club
- Should the dead rise up to take care of business in Zimbabwe?
- Two Big Winners at NAMA 2012
- Sing Your Way to Paris 2012
- Chiwoniso Maraire and Victor Kunonga at Adam Chisvo tribute show
- Masquerade party to invade Numero Uno
- And the poets gather for Julius
- Here are the NAMA 2012 Nominees
- National Arts Merit Awards NAMA Selection Criteria
- Michelle Nativel said Pls may u email me or post the phone number for NA...
- wadzi said Ko this article...ikutara nezve"parking" here? Lol...
- schminken said OBVIOUSLY!!!! No questions asked!!!!
- Maina said When does this happen? Would love to attend.
- Nonsi K. said We should SO have a NEW FARMER's MARKET. New farme...
- Finx said Heh heh!
- Daniel said Yes, love Teurai and the work she has done.
- Rudo Nyangulu (@RudoNyangulu) said In all fairness Zimbabwean women have become just...
- Zimbabwe's tobacco auction records improved results - eNCA
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe signs new constitution - Aljazeera.com
- New Zimbabwe constitution can usher in new culture of human rights - Amnesty International
- Global Fund Project in Zimbabwe Uses Technology to Improve Data Collection - AllAfrica.com
- Ruling Party Militias Spread Fear of Voting - AllAfrica.com
- Mugabe signs Zimbabwe constitution into law - TVNZ
- Zambia, Zimbabwe US envoys cycle for tourism - Lusaka Times
- China vice-premier in Zimbabwe for start of trade and development trip before ... - Fox News
- Death in Zimbabwe Results in Unusual US Charge - ABC News
- Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Plans IPO as Index Rallies 38% - Bloomberg